Looking for Accommodation in Walhalla?
Sorry, no newspapers were found for towns matching walhalla.
Perhaps you're looking for:
Search again using the Town Search or the search box below.
Are we missing something? Let us know!
Photo: Gary Pope, Many Thanks
The town is the centre of Walhalla Historic Area and the start of the 650 km Australian Alps Walking Track to the ACT.
The view down to the town from the tramway walk is a 'must-do' walk. (30 minute walk)
Refer to more things to see and do in the Pub Trails section: Pub Trails Walhalla
You can spend days exploring Walhalla township area.
- There's the town with all its fine old restored buildings
- Long Tunnel Mine excursion
- Tramway walk trail around the edge of the town
- Walk (difficult) to the famous hill top cricket pitch
- Visit the steepest moutainside cemetery
- enjoy a ride on the Walhalla railway line down to Thomson station
- take a 4WD or 2WD exploration of the surrounding hills (be careful of hidden mineshafts in the area!)
- stay a while in one of the many bed-n-breakfasts - even the haunted old hospital, now a B&B!
Related links for Walhalla, VIC
In the neighbourhood:
Coopers Creek (6km)
, Erica (8km)
, Gould (18km)
, Moe (31km)
, Morwell (34km)
, Mt Baw Baw (20km)
, Newborough (31km)
, Noojee (40km)
, Parkers Corner (6km)
, Rawson (5km)
, Rosedale (38km)
, Thorpdale (46km)
, Trafalgar (40km)
, Traralgon (30km)
, Tyers (23km)
, Woods Point (45km)
, Yallourn (29km)
, Yarragon (45km)