Pakenham local newspapers
Local newspapers matching Pakenham
- Berwick & District Journal and Pakenham Journal (Beaconsfield, Narre Warren North, Berwick, Officer, Narre Warren,Pakenham)
- Berwick Leader (Beaconsfield, Beaconsfield Upper, Berwick, Doveton, Endeavour Hills, Fountain Gate, Hallam, Hampton Park, Narre Warren, Officer, Pakenham)
- Casey Weekly Berwick-Pakenham
Community oriented, the Casey Weekly Berwick and Pakenham Weekly feature a mix of local news, features, lifestyle and entertainment. (Beaconsfield, Berwick, Narre Warren, Narre Warren North, Narre Warren South, Pakenham)
- Pakenham Cardinia Leader (Pakenham, Cardinia (Melbourne))
- Pakenham Gazette (Pakenham)
- Pakenham Officer News (Pakenham, Casey, Lakeside at Pakenham)
- Parkenham - Berwick Gazette (Pakenham, Doveton, Cockatoo, Emerald, Avonsleigh, Clematis, Gembrook, Narre Warren North, Narre Warren, Berwick, Harkaway, Beaconsfield Upper, Beaconsfield, Officer, Pakenham, Nar Nar Goon, Tynong, Garfield, Cora Lynn, Bunyip, Longwarry, Drouin, Warragul, Neerim, Pearcedale, Cowers, San Remo, Hampton Park, Cranbourne, Cannons Creek, Devon Meadows, Clyde, Tooradin, Blind Bight, Warneet, koo Wee Rup, Bayles, Lang Lang, Coronet Bay, Corinella, Grantville, Bass, Wonthaggi)
- Southern Farmer (Korumburra, Leongatha, Ballarat, Warragul, Pakenham, Longwarry, Yarra Glen, Lancefield, Drouin, Werribee)
The Princes Freeway bi-passed the bustling outer city of Pakenham in 2007, cutting about 20 minutes off the Prince's Hwy journey.
But that just means that there it is now far easier to travel out of Melbourne and use Pakenham as the deviation point for traveling out along the original Princes Hwy that lays far south of the town, and meander through the original township areas of this fine central Gippsland area.
Pakenham itself is fast becoming a large outer suburban city that has easy access to Melbourne via the improved freeway.
Pakenham has a well known race course, a golf course, large shopping centre as well as direct supply retailing on the main highway.